Born as a dispensary in the wonderful frame of Piazza dell’Unità d’Italia in Trieste, today is the reference point in the heart of the city, where any kind of need can be satisfied with the best brands and products recommended by our qualified staff.
The pharmacy Ai Due Mori was born as a dispensary in 1750 inside one of the commercial areas of Palazzo Municipale in the heart of the city of Trieste, where Ludovico Rossi was one of the twelve owners.
Bernardo Giorgini, Antonio Zampieri, Giuseppe Cotta, Paolo Rocca, Antonio Praxmarer run the dispensary until 1947, when Doctor Paolo Longo decided to buy it.
The Pharmacy was founded with the designation of that time “dispensary, Vestibulum fringilla turpis pretium finibus viverra."
Antonio Zampieri, continues to be allowed to manage in his own name the dispensary “De Due Mori”, which was sold to him by Bernardo Giorgini.
Paolo Longo takes over the pharmacy management, and in 1950 buys it going into dept for five millions.
Paolo leaves the pharmacy to his son Giulio, starting a tradition which promises to continue in the future.